Update June 30, 2020
If you would like to receive emails about Family Swim Sign Ups, please email the pool.
We are so very excited to announce that we are opening! It will not look like it has in the past, but we have a plan to get you and your family swimming.
*This is a new way of doing things for us and we are not exactly sure how things will look. We may need to adjust as we go so please be patient and understanding with us as we work out the kinks.
Also, we will do all that we can to keep you safe, but being around even a small group at the pool poses a risk, so please make the right decisions for your family.
Here is what you need to know:
- We are currently only giving access to families that were members last summer.
- The pool will be open each day for 2-hour slots. 4 families can come to each slot.
- A "family" is people living in the same household. No guests.
- Slots will be $20, cash or check at the pool
- You must fill out the online form before your first session, and bring a completed (attached) waiver.
- 15 people are allowed in the pool at one time based on the County's 1 person per 75 sq ft of pool space rule. You are expected to work together with the other families at the pool in your session to monitor this.
- Please wear a mask while checking in with the Gate Guard and at any time that you are walking around the pool/grass area.
- The BBQ/grass area will be open and available for you to use during your session, but please bring any BBQ tools and clean up after yourself. Social distancing must be maintained on the lawn/picnic area as well.
- Please leave the pool area promptly when your session is over to allow staff to reset for the next group.
- Each Wednesday I will send out the sign up for the following week (Mon-Sun). On Wednesday you can sign up for 1 session to allow everyone a chance to get a time. On Friday, you can go back and sign up for as many sessions as you would like.
- Lap swimming will now be Monday and Wednesday 7-8 pm.
Update June 22, 2020
Lap swimming will be help Monday and Wednesday evening from 5:30-7:30. Please bring signed waiver the first time you come. $5 cash/check at the door.
Update June 7, 2020
As many of you have heard, the county issued an updated health order Friday allowing aquatic activities to resume on a limited basis. You can view that order here. (Item 10 pertains to pools)
These guidelines do not yet allow us to operate as we have in the past, but we are looking at unique ways to get people swimming again.
Please fill out the google form to help guide our decision making as we move forward. We would like to get started as soon as possible so we would appreciate your quick response! Also, feel free to forward this to anyone who has moved into the neighborhood!
*If you have already sent in a check we will either shred it if we have been holding onto it, or start the refund process via the county if it has been deposited.
This does not mean that we have lost hope for this summer! If we are able to open we will be restructuring the fees.
Thank you for your support!
The Green Valley Pool provides a fun and safe environment where families can spend carefree time together during the summer. Our ‘community pool’ is a place where parents come to socialize, relax and cool off, and where children will find friends from school and the surrounding neighborhoods. What is your middle schooler doing this summer? Hang out with friends, swim, play ping pong… all in a safe environment, close to home.
The pool is located at the end of Maiden Lane, first right off Cameo Drive, in Danville, CA 94526.